Tuesday 11 June 2013

Like daddy or mummy har???

Holding your little hand, walking home after your art class in the night, I am amazed how we are so close again, when just hours ago we are still angry at each other. You were tired from your busy schedule for the past few days, lack of sleep and throwing tantrums. I wasn't happy with your behaviour and given you the final warning that I will ignore you if you do not stop all your nonsense.

Fortunately, or not, you did before we aligned from the bus to your art class. Else we may not have this short conversation:

小tz: "Daddy, when I was 3 years old, I always told grandma I want to sleep."

Me: "huh, huh..."

小tz: "Then when I am 4 years old, grandma ask me to write words on 2 pieces of paper with spacing after each line."

Me: "That's great."

小tz: "Know what daddy? I left 10 lines of spacing after each line. Like that I can finish faster and go to sleep."

#facepalm#

What a great display of her creative problem solving skills, for the wrong things in life.

Sigh... Should I be happy or sad?

Like daddy or mummy har???

No comments:

Post a Comment