Friday 4 July 2014

Another bad dream?!


Sunday, 1 June 2014.

Remember the bad day dream I had about having a morning jog with yt and 小tz? I had been thinking about it and I really like the idea, but not the sport. So here comes the idea of having a morning swim together. That is what 小tz and I did this morning.

Well, what happened next caught me by surprise. She brought along her new swimming board, we bought her upon her request. It is supposed to help her to better her strokes in front crawl, said her swimming instructor. Yes, her front crawl still needs lots of effort, but her kicks are powerful. Holding on to her board in front and kicking, I have a problem catching up with her.

Go, Chong Beng, go!

Better practice harder before the jogging bad dreams translate into the swimming scene. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment