Wednesday 4 January 2012

I am a vampire!

Stepping out of the building yesterday afternoon, I soon discovered that I had suddenly turned into a vampire under the mercy of the bright sun. My vision was blurred and my head was pounding. With a weak body and held on to the railing, I walked as fast as I could to the MRT Station entrance 10 meters away to hide from the killing sun, before I get destroyed. Once under the shelter and away from the sun, I vowed not to come out from the comfort of the shelter till night falls.

Ah~ the joy after dilating my pupils for my eyes screening.

The episode provided me with the opportunity to appreciate my vision. The experience terrified me for almost 5 hours when I got blurred vision, had problem replying sms and catching up with my reading. How fortunate I am to have a pair of working eyes to be able to read and appreciate the view of this beautiful world.

Once out from hiding and under the comfort of the night, this vampire was given the opportunity to use his blessed vision to spot an unconscious man in need. He was delighted to be able to help and pay forward for his good health.

I cleared my screening. Yippee!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment