Saturday 13 April 2013

Hearing a wonderful news after a day's work.

While yt and 小tz were waiting at the clinic... ...

"Mummy, since I am seeing doctor later, I ask the doctor to give you cream to apply on your nose pimple k?"

Telling me when I came back from work the other night, what I heard was not just about the sweet words that 小tz said. I heard our hearts doing that little Gangnam Style dancing, jumping with joy and delighted to have a caring daughter.

小tz is not an angel like what her teachers and our friends always told us. She throws tantrum too just like most children. But it is moment like this that assured us that our effort are seeing results, in small but firm steps toward building a character that will help her in her life.

Have a wonderful weekend guys!
:-D

No comments:

Post a Comment