Friday 9 August 2013

I am writing on daddy’s blog, AGAIN!

I told daddy I want to write on his crazy daddy blog, so you see me again. I am going to talk about how I learn to cycle. 

The first time daddy brought me downstairs to practice my cycling, I forget everything and I am so scared I will fall down. Then I asked daddy:

"Can we go back now?"

And daddy said:

"No, we just came down. It is still early. Let's practice some more."

Then I get better and know how to stop and cycle straight. I enjoyed it so much that I keep cycling. But every time I stopped, daddy has to catch up with me to help me start cycling again. Daddy is so tired then and he asked me:

"Can we go back now?"

And I said:

"No, we just came down. It is still early. Let's practice some more."

So funny, right? Haha... ...

I really love going downstairs to cycle with daddy every Sunday. Oops, I meant I cycle and daddy walk or run along. Hee hee... It is only until the third time then I told daddy I want to learn how to start cycling on my own. That is when I have to cycle one big round, stopped next to daddy for him to guide me on how to start cycling, then another big round, then start all over again, tiring you know? But I love it cause after 20 minutes, I can start cycling on my own.

Last Sunday was the worst! Daddy swing me left and right between 3 very close columns. Daddy is not good either; lucky I finally learned how to do sharp turn before he got giddy catching me between the columns and swinging me. Hee hee...


No, I did not write everything here. I just told daddy a bit here and a bit there, then he joined it up for me one. Oops... Mummy says must write good English.
;p

No comments:

Post a Comment