Monday 26 August 2013

How my tooth dropped (by 小tz).

When I was eating "Hi-Chew", I felt something hard and realized that it was my tooth. My mother kept it in a small ziplock bag.

I did not cry when my tooth dropped. After that, I was still happy. I liked it when my tooth dropped.

Afterwards, we went to Harbourfront to eat PastaMania. I ate chocolate chip ice cream and bacon pasta. My mother ate tom yam pasta and drank iced tea. I like to eat PastaMania because I like the kids' meal.

When we got home, we bathed and got dressed. When I was sleeping, my mother took a photo of my tooth. After that, I was asleep.

The end for how my tooth dropped.

Note from cRaZy dAdDy:
We got a little worried when her new tooth is out but the existing tooth still stuck in her mouth. Got her to see 2 different dentists thrice just to be sure. Well, almost wanted to get it pulled out and was pretty worried she will cry for days resulting from the pain. Surprise! Hee...

No comments:

Post a Comment