Wednesday 4 September 2013

Duty of fathers.


Kids Meals!

I discovered that most father ended up eating this when I chatted with 2 other fathers recently.

No, I am not talking about nuggets, fries and apple juice from McDonald's. And if you are single, or you happened to be the few fortunate souls, I am talking about meals leftover by our kids.

K i d s   M e a l s

Got it?

Looking at the father next to me, having his second round of food, like me, I commented: "Hey, it's getting better now, right?!"

"You are so right!" he supported.

"It was worst when the kids were much younger, serious." joined the third father.

"Yeah. I totally agreed. Sigh..." I said.

Giving me a pat on my shoulder, the second father echoed: "Eating porridge that tastes like nothing. I been through that too."

Looking at each other one last time, we buried our heads to finished our Kids Meals.
:'(

The duty of fathers. Pitiful hor? Haha... so if we happens to be fat, please understand our difficulties with diet control.
;p

Just ate sushi with yt and 小tz last weekend. yt told me that they wanted to eat the week before but as I was working during that weekend, they decided to wait till I am available.

Tears almost dripped from the corner of my eyes when I told yt not to wait for me next time.

"Daddy, if you are not around, who is going to help me finish all the rice rolls left over by 小tz?!"

#facepalm#

Rice rolls? Look at the photo, friend. Yes, the rice portion of the sushi. 小tz loves the meaty top so yt and I teamed up to finish the rest of the sushi.

"High 5 darling!" Haha...

Oh yes, I understand and will still loves you even if you became fat. 
:*

No comments:

Post a Comment