Wednesday 23 January 2013

Sometimes I hope...

Sometimes I hope I am just an ordinary man with decision I made not affecting the life of others. Sometimes I hope I will have more time to spend with my family and not have to cancel arrangement last minutes. Sometimes I hope life would be simpler where I am living in farm feeding animals and planting vegetables.

NO.

Life isn't that simple.

I have mouth to feed and cost to meet in this environment where cost of living is always ahead.
I have passion and dreams that I wanted to see materialize during my life.

I enjoyed that satisfaction I received and its just too great to give up.

What's more, even farmers nowadays need to do a little marketing and relationship building to ensure that people actually buying what they planted and fed.

That's life...

Frustrating, challenging, some what enjoyable to a sadist like me.
I am on my way and returning home to the hugs and kisses of my pretty wife and sweet daughter.

That is what I need to be recharged and challenge life again the next morning.

No comments:

Post a Comment