Thursday 9 January 2014

I like primary 1.


2 January 2014.

I was very excited and woke up at 5:30am to catch the school bus, so that I will not be late for my first day at school. I like my classroom, teachers and classmates in my new school. I love the playground in school because my teacher did not stop us when we go down the slide on our stomach. Near the toilet there's a water cooler. I think I will really like my primary school very much.

I make new friends. My class is 1 prudence and I have 2 new friends, Chelsea and Emily. My partner is Emily and Chelsea take the same school bus as me. The uncle which drive my friends and I home is Mr Goh. He talks all the way home. When my friend ask him to open a lollipop, he said to wait until he was at the traffic light. Then my friend said he was at the traffic light and asked him to open the lollipop. 

Written by: ThE cRaZy 小 tZ

No comments:

Post a Comment