Monday 2 January 2012

I TREAT EVERYBODY EQUALLY!!!

"I TREAT EVERYBODY EQUALLY!!!"

"Yeah, right. Nonsense!" I felt like telling the lady who raised her voice talking to her friend in the MRT train. 

How can we and are we able treat everybody equally (1) with only 24 hours a day, (2) know that we love some people more than others and (3) aware that different people requires different type and intensity of support at different times of their life.

Saying this in the hope to receive gratitude and support from everybody, I rather being honest to let others know the reason why I am treating some people better than others.

For me, it is always wife, daughter, the team at work, then followed by others based on the approach of we and the principle of right livelihood.

No comments:

Post a Comment