Saturday 22 December 2012

An experience so great that once is enough.

It rare to have the opportunity to get so excited, to have the feeling that as if I am floating, to have my heart pumping to the beat of disco, to be on the road at such a high speed, seeing cars being overtaken and be intimidated with tailgating and constantly honing. One would never believe that the driver was an old man with a pair of cool sunglasses.

Oh... one important note, driving a bus with passengers on board.

As the quality and interior of the buses improved through the years, the rides seem to be getting shakier with those improvements. The problem lies with the road, the bus or its driver?

I remember that back in my school days, I was able to sleep standing on the bus. Err... wait. So am I the root of the problem?

Ageing, they say...

No comments:

Post a Comment