Saturday, 14 September 2013

Hiking fun with daddy.









This happens a month ago in a bus on our way home…

Me: “See… you so fat.”

小tz touching my stomach and hers commented: “Daddy, why you and I all fat fat?”

Me: “Well, it’s time to exercise. Shall we go hiking during weekends?”

小tz: “Ok daddy!”



Fast forward 3 weeks ago on our hiking trip through the park connectors…

小tz: “Daddy, see… the leaves is yellow!”

小tz: “No, no… see, the leaves is white, err… no that is brown!”

小tz: “Sorry daddy, the leave is green there! Hee hee…”

小tz: “Daddy, I like hiking but next time can we not go to places where there are no monkeys? I hate monkeys!!!”

小tz: “Daddy, I am hungry… … … can we eat now?”



At the end of the 1.5 hours trip with 小tz…

小tz: “Daddy, what are you doing?!”

Me: “Looking for your off switch.”

小tz: “Sorry daddy, I don’t have any off switch on me. Mummy didn't born me with that. Hee hee… ”


Me: “… … …”

No comments:

Post a Comment