Monday 17 June 2013

Happy Father's Day!




Yesterday, I woke up with a kiss on my cheek and this beautiful card next to me. Now I know why the strict instruction from yt the night before, in restricting me from leaving home yesterday morning for my taiji.

My father's day starts with a sleepy head getting a morning kiss, to a great ending at Esplanade outdoor theatre. No expansive meals and events requiring me to spend lots of money. The type of life I liked. A choice not by circumstance since I can't afford the expansive lifestyle, but a choice by preference to enjoy life experience, to be in touch with the people I love and to contribute time instead of money.

That's all this father asked for being stared at outside the female changing room, holding on his bowels while out with his daughter, catching up with his daughter when he no longer runs in his usual day, and having his meals taxed by his daughter. Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment